Thanks again for considering Keep It Moving, LLC. to conduct your move…. Soooo, What’s Next?
Thanks for telling us a little bit about your move!
Once you finish filling out the web form we’ll dive into it, and we’ll give you a call within 24 hours so we can get any final bits of information we may need so we can complete your Free Quote based on your entry.
While we are preparing your qoute.. Here’s a few quick tips…
- Understanding your estimate.. As with any contract that you enter into, thoroughly read and re-read your contract. If there is anything that you do not understand please do not hesitate to contact your representative with any questions you may have. By do so, you will be on the same page as your moving company prior to moving day. We want you to totally understand all the terms, conditions, and tarrifs on moving day.
- Purchase mattress bags for all bedding... With the latest epidemic of bed bugs plaguing the many major cities, we want to make sure that this something that you do not have to worry about while moving with our company. Although our trucks are cleaned and inspected daily for this reason , we require placing every matrress and box spring into mattress bags during transport.
- Think of all the smaller items that maybe being moved also. Often times clients assume that moving the larger items will take the most time. This is completely untrue… It’s all the miscellaneous items that will cause your move to run longer. Think of it like this.. When the movers are carrying out items to the truck and they have to carry out tons of smaller items it can take them longer because of multiple trips between your home and the truck. Movers can become fatigued during your move and began to slow down. Now, if you are prepared for your move and these items are consolidated into boxes the movers spend less time and trips while loading or unloading your belongings into the truck. It will also take the mover loading the4 truck less time to do so becasue he can load the truck more effectively, safely and effficienlty. Being prepared is the number one key to having a successful move!
- Color code your boxes and furniture.. Your move can go alot faster by having your items and home color coded. Your movers will spend less time asking you where you would like each piece to go while they are unloading. You could purchase little multi-color dots to tag your furniture with. Next place the matching sticker to a door frame or somewhere else visible to the movers at the destination.
- Label your boxes.. Labeling your boxes especially with items that are extemely fragile can help the guys in knowing how they can or can’t stack or even carry certain items or boxes.
With that said, here’s our phone number: (215) 939-2651
Feel free to call us anytime if you have any questions. And, make sure you have your phone near you in the next 24 hours because we’ll be ringing you to get a few more details so we can prepare your a free quote asap.
– Keep It Moving, LLC.
Questions? Great. We’re glad you do!
Here’s a few answers to common ones.
Please allow us to introduce ourselves! Keep It Moving, LLC is a Philadelphia based, family owned and operated, Full Service Moving company. Our company is FULLY LICENSED AND INSURED to conduct your move.
Services we offer:
- Packing services
- Labor only services
- White glove delivery
- Local residential relocation
- Long distance relocation
- Commercial relocation
- Members of the Pennsylvania Moving and Storage Association
- A+ Accredited Members of the Better Business Bureau
- Voted “Best of Philadelphia” in the moving category 4 times over the last 5 years
- Colonial Van Lines
- All State Van Lines
- National Relocation Van Lines
- Elite Moving Labor
- Plymouth Relocation Services
- United Moving Services
We will not claim to be the cheapest, nor are we the most expensive, but we are extremely fair and will give you the most accurate quote without any surprises! Hands down, we are one of the best! It is second nature for us to take complete care of our customers needs first!
Make your next Move your Best Move…